PETA ? THE REAL PETA? PETDOGS & PETA

  • Kothakota Ashalata Prabhakar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
      HELLO 2 THEREALPETA MEMBERS, OLD & NEW,

      I AM A NEW MEMBER AND INTERESTED 2 KNOW WHETHER UR THE PETA THAT HAS
      WORLDWIDE NETWORK. IF SO, DO U ALL SUPPORT 4 THE WELLBEING OF PETDOGS
      AS WELL. OR IS IT JUST ANIMALS AND OTHER SHOW-OFFS IN LIMELIGHT.

      I AM A GENUINE ANIMAL LOVER AND EXCLUSIVELY ENJOYED THE COMPANY OF
      PETDOGS SINCE A CHILD. HOWEVER MOTIVATED PERSONS ABUSED MY DOBERMANNS
      THAT R NOT ALIVE NOW. BUT AFTER A GAP OF 1YR 7MTHS I ADOPTED A
      MINIATURE POMERIAN THAT HAS BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN & WHITE COLOR MARKINGS.

      I AM IN SERVICE WITH THE STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD FOR 21YRS NOW THRO'
      UPS & DOWN. IT IS LIKE A SINGLE PARENTHOOD 4 MY PET BUT I MANAGE VERY
      WELL ON MY OWN. IT IS JUST THAT I AM STILL TRAUMATISED AND SHOCKED
      AFTER THE KILLING OF MY FEMALE INOOCENT DOCILE DOBERMANN PETS.
      LOOKING 4 SUPPORT AND STRENGTH 2 FIGHT AGAINST CRUELTY OR EVIL 2WARDS
      INNOCENT ANIMALS AND PETDOGS IN PARTICULAR.

      PLEASE REPLY IF U ALL FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT SUPPORTING ANY ABUSE OR
      CRUELTY TOWARDS PETDOGS.

      PRUDENCE.
    • Dolores
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
        Hello Prudence,

        I too am an animal lover. I keep a formerly stray kitty, her name is
        BooBoo. She's very spoiled and very snotty, lol. She was rescued by
        my sister who saw her hiding behind some wood in an alley. Just
        outside of her shelter of trash wood, there were dogs there, barking
        at her all night. My sister went out there in the morning with some
        lunch meat, threw the lunch meat to lure the dogs away, scooped up
        the poor kitten, and rushed back into the house. The poor kitty, she
        was so scared and unable to leave her wood that she pooped all over
        herself. My sister cleaned her up, and ever since then, she's had a
        very happy and easy and loving life. She even has a foot fetish...
        give her your hand, and she's not always interested. Give her your
        foot, and she goes belly up, purring, rubbing, sniffing, hehe!

        As for PETA, you may find that some of PETA's opinions may not agree
        with your own, but they do agree with the elimination of animal
        cruelty in all its forms. There are some here in THE REAL PETA who
        disagree with PETA, who say they're not animal rights people, and I
        find that confusing. If a person is not supportive of PETA, if
        they're not for animal rights, then why are they here???

        Like Ingrid Newkirk, I too don't like or use the word "pet" because
        animals should not be owned, but taken care of. My BooBoo is my
        feline companion, and she loves her home! Since human beings are the
        world's most powerful creatures, it is our obligation to take care
        of the Earth and what's in/on it, whether animal, vegetable, or
        mineral. Because of this, I eat no meat or anything from animals. I
        do feed my cat fish cat food because, unlike humans, cats are
        natural carnivores, so I don't have a moral problem with that.

        I'm glad to see you here, you seem like a very kind person who truly
        loves animals.

        Btw, I too love dogs, they're soooooo good!
      • Kothakota Ashalata Prabhakar
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
          Helo Dolores,
          This is a belated reply....I have got a real busy
          lifestyle. I too love cats, dogs and animals.Here, my female
          dobermanns of imported bloodline had a tortured tragic end. They were
          fine and docile pets, excellent show-quality and manageable but were
          abused by people in our indian socy. Many donot know the value of
          such fine breeds and merely judge by their appearance. I truly miss
          my dobermanns. Keep in contact with me. It is great to communicate
          with like minded members. You are right that there are some animal
          abusers as members like this catwoman, nanook... They sound so
          snobbish and silly that there is not anything much to share with such
          types. But you sound really caring & concerned. I shall be sharing
          the short story about my dobermanns.
          Bye for now......Pl reply...sorry about the belated reply.

          prudence

          --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, "Dolores" <doloresgllamas@...>
          wrote:

          > Hello Prudence,
          >
          > I too am an animal lover. I keep a formerly stray kitty, her name
          is
          > BooBoo. She's very spoiled and very snotty, lol. She was rescued by
          > my sister who saw her hiding behind some wood in an alley. Just
          > outside of her shelter of trash wood, there were dogs there,
          barking
          > at her all night. My sister went out there in the morning with some
          > lunch meat, threw the lunch meat to lure the dogs away, scooped up
          > the poor kitten, and rushed back into the house. The poor kitty,
          she
          > was so scared and unable to leave her wood that she pooped all over
          > herself. My sister cleaned her up, and ever since then, she's had a
          > very happy and easy and loving life. She even has a foot fetish...
          > give her your hand, and she's not always interested. Give her your
          > foot, and she goes belly up, purring, rubbing, sniffing, hehe!
          >
          > As for PETA, you may find that some of PETA's opinions may not
          agree
          > with your own, but they do agree with the elimination of animal
          > cruelty in all its forms. There are some here in THE REAL PETA who
          > disagree with PETA, who say they're not animal rights people, and I
          > find that confusing. If a person is not supportive of PETA, if
          > they're not for animal rights, then why are they here???
          >
          > Like Ingrid Newkirk, I too don't like or use the word "pet" because
          > animals should not be owned, but taken care of. My BooBoo is my
          > feline companion, and she loves her home! Since human beings are
          the
          > world's most powerful creatures, it is our obligation to take care
          > of the Earth and what's in/on it, whether animal, vegetable, or
          > mineral. Because of this, I eat no meat or anything from animals. I
          > do feed my cat fish cat food because, unlike humans, cats are
          > natural carnivores, so I don't have a moral problem with that.
          >
          > I'm glad to see you here, you seem like a very kind person who
          truly
          > loves animals.
          >
          > Btw, I too love dogs, they're soooooo good!

        • nanookadenord
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
            "You are right that there are some animal
            abusers as members like this catwoman, nanook..."

            So now we're animal abusers? Do you have proof of this claim? Or are
            making libelous statements that you can't back up?

            Such is the way of the animal rights supporter. They can't win the
            argument so start the name calling and and defamation in order to try
            and get people on their side and not have to own up to the fact that
            they are wrong.

            BTW, Dolores, still waiting for those overpopulation numbers that I
            asked about a few weeks back!

            --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, "Kothakota Ashalata Prabhakar"
            <kothakota_13@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > find that confusing. If a person is not supportive of PETA, if
            > > they're not for animal rights, then why are they here???
            > >
            > > Like Ingrid Newkirk, I too don't like or use the word "pet" because
            > > animals should not be owned, but taken care of. My BooBoo is my
            > > feline companion, and she loves her home! Since human beings are
            > the
            > > world's most powerful creatures, it is our obligation to take care
            > > of the Earth and what's in/on it, whether animal, vegetable, or
            > > mineral. Because of this, I eat no meat or anything from animals. I
            > > do feed my cat fish cat food because, unlike humans, cats are
            > > natural carnivores, so I don't have a moral problem with that.
            > >
            > > I'm glad to see you here, you seem like a very kind person who
            > truly
            > > loves animals.
            > >
            > > Btw, I too love dogs, they're soooooo good!

          • Ben
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
              --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, nanookadenord <no_reply@...>
              wrote:

              > "You are right that there are some animal
              > abusers as members like this catwoman, nanook..."

              Somehow I quit getting any mail from this list. Check setting and
              they are still the same. I read this in a post and thought someone
              needs to start thinking here. Catwomen loves her cats so much she
              raises their food for them to be more natural then any commercial
              food producer can ever think of doing. Then the statement against
              them being called pets is something you need to think about to. Don't
              you pet them? So what other name can you give them. Most dogs and
              cats love to be petted. Isn't this how the name started? Taken care
              of vs being owned ? Do you think they worry about it? I dought it!
              They go where they get feed and taken care of. Squabbles of ownership
              is stupid! Also PETA only cares about making the headlines and
              destroying private property. Colorado Govenor asked them to help feed
              the cattle and deer stuck in the snowstorms there this year by
              helping buying hay to be air dropped to them so they can survive and
              not die of starvation. If they where animal lovers they would have
              been calling the Govenor to see how they can help. What about the
              killing of dogs in China they where doing to stop a rabies outbreak?
              They call for a boycott and cancel their orders from them. The one of
              the worse goverment for human rights violations they where doing
              business with. Why not send rabies vacine and people to vacinate the
              dogs? Wouldn't this show love for animals?
              Ben
              Ca