Re: [The REAL PETA] PETA PR * Lunatic Carnie Assaults PETA Staffperson * Jun 13 2006

  • BEN MILLER
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
      It appears this is a one sided report. I cannot see
      the Elephant trainer attacking unprovked. The guy was
      more likly heckling or causing thr elephants to get
      out of line. The tools of the trade are needed for the
      elephant trainer for saftey to him and bystanders.
      Elephants are large strong animals. Have you seen the
      attack by the elephant attacking one of the handlers?
      In Idia elephants kill people all the time but are
      more vaulble to them then human life because of the
      work they do. Why doesn't Peta go to India and protest
      about them using animals for the heavy labor? Maybe
      they can train peta members to haul logs around so the
      poor elephants don't have to do it?
      Ben
      Ca

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • catwoman
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2006
        I've heard of activists attacking elephant hanlers too. One was knocked unconscious and suffered a concussion by a PeTA wacko.

        BEN MILLER <benhmiller@...> wrote: It appears this is a one sided report. I cannot see

        http://mail.yahoo.com