Re: [The REAL PETA] AHA * Put an end to horse slaughter

  • BEN MILLER
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      These PETA people don't think things out. Does any of
      them have children or older reletives? I used to
      beleive some of those Disney movies about coyotes
      being scared of humans until one attacked a child and
      almost killed her and would have drug the child into
      the woods to be never seen again. They do not care
      about thr unanted horses they just push their agenda.
      Old animals can be used in stew or ground meat to feed
      the hungry. No peta would rather have them starve and
      the meat rot in the fields. They will not be hauled to
      land filed but left to harbor diseases as they rot. It
      cost money to haul them to land fills. I say we eat
      them (the horses) instead of having them starved to
      death. Horse meat was sustituded for beef during WW
      II.
      Ben
      Ca

      http://mail.yahoo.com