Re: [The REAL PETA] New Yahoo! Group - SupportPETA

  • Ingrid Newkirk Sucks
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
      David ARE you CERTAIN you know who and what PETA is about?

      I have just visited your web site
      http://www.seniorpetsprogram.org/contactamericanseniorpets.html and it seems
      to me to and PETA are not on the same page.

      You seem to want to care for animals while PETA doesn't want you to have
      animals. In the words of Ingrid Newkirk "Admire from a distance".

      Welfare for animals and Liberation of Animals are two totally different
      things.

      --
      PETA Kills Animals ~ Ingrid Newkirk Sucks
      "Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are".

      On 03/09/06, Dave OConnell <Dave@...> wrote:

      > Hi TheRealPETA Members!
      >
      > It is certainly disturbing to see this Yahoo! Group, formed for the
      > benefit of the Animal Kingdom -- and not least humanity itself --
      > hijacked by abusive members, spammers, and shady characters.
      >
      > A new group has been created, entitled:

      > with the intent of providing a refuge to TheRealPETA Members who may
      > be besieged by these abusive practices.
      >
      > The SupportPETA Group will be carefully moderated, and each
      > application for membership will be reviewed with a view toward
      > ejecting spammers and PETA-haters.
      >
      > Truly, savagery toward PETA and animal welfare advocates is among
      > the last vicious prejudices deemed socially acceptable in this not
      > entirely civilized age.
      >
      > To join SupportPETA, click:

      > and log in (or create a Yahoo! membership if you do not yet own one);
      > or
      >
      > Simply send an e-mail to:
      >
      > SupportPETA-subscribe@...<SupportPETA-subscribe%40YahooGroups.com>
      >
      > Though I have nothing but admiration for the hard work and dedication
      > of TheRealPETA Yahoo! Group, I would hate to think it might crash
      > upon the shoals of ill intentions.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Cat Lover
      > Defend.PETA@... <Defend.PETA%40Yahoo.com>
      > (Defend.PETA @ Yahoo.com)

    • Ingrid Newkirk Sucks
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
        On 03/09/06, Dave OConnell <Dave@...> wrote:

        > Hi TheRealPETA Members!
        >
        > It is certainly disturbing to see this Yahoo! Group, formed for the
        > benefit of the Animal Kingdom -- and not least humanity itself --
        > hijacked by abusive members, spammers, and shady characters.

        _____________________

        Go learn the truth about PETA.

        http://groups.google.com/group/PETA-Files
        http://www.activistcash.com/
        http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
        http://www.animalscam.com/
        http://www.physicianscam.com/
        http://www.consumerfreedom.com/

        PETA Kills Animals ~ Ingrid Newkirk Sucks
        "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are".

      • catwoman