Re: [The REAL PETA] rabbits

  • BEN MILLER
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 13, 2006
      We have a nice crop of cotton tails running around.
      The Livestock Gaurdian dog is protecting them. Don't
      know how to harvest them so they will be loose till we
      can figure it out. Probably never. They are a rodent
      but not like mice, rats, or squirrels.
      Ben
      Ca

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • catwoman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 17, 2006
        No problem.

        Michelle <phatgurl33@...> wrote: Thank you

        Michelle

        From: catwoman
        Date: 07/17/06 00:53:35
        To: therealpeta@yahoogroups.com

        The only thing that PeTA had to say about those 2 is that they shouldn't
        have thrown them in the dumpster, but properly disposed of them. They
        defended them killing the animals though, and obtaining them under false
        pretenses was quite alright with PeTA. In fact, it has been rumored for
        years that PeTA employees trap ferals and euthanize them. Some people have
        lost their dogs right out of their yards and even houses. They have
        suspected PeTA of stealing pets off private property. Of course there's no
        proof, but eventually someone will screw up and the truth will come out.

        Catwoman

        BEN MILLER <benhmiller@...> wrote:
        That is one reason for me jioning this list. PETA
        empoyees where caught throwing dead animals in a
        dumpster. PETAs records show them giving money to
        terror groups and known arsonists. They have even paid
        for attornies to some.
        Ben
        Ca

        http://mail.yahoo.com