Ingrid Newkirk's true goal and agenda...

  • nanookadenord
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      "For one thing we would no longer allow breeding. People could not create
      different breeds. If people had companion animals in their homes, these
      animals would have to be refugees from the animal shelter and streets .
      As the surplus of cats and dogs declined eventually companion animals
      would be phased out and we would return to a more symbiotic relationship
      enjoyment at a distance." Ingrid Newkirk, President - PETA

      So, I'm curious, do you PETA members also feel the same way? Would you
      like your pets to be one of teh last that you can ever own?