Worldfest LA 4-22-06

  • Anthony Shale
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 9:32 AM
      FWD:

      Don't miss WorldFest this Saturday, April 22nd, from
      10:00am - 6:30pm! Please forward our flyer to
      everyone you think may be interested.

      We will feature 25 bands on 3 stages, over 100
      exhibitors, an EcoTent, Artivist Film House, Poetry
      tent, Kids' World, Food Court, and animal adoptions.
      Our main speakers are Captain Paul Watson of Sea
      Shepherd Conservation Society and actor and
      environmentalist, Peter Reckell.

      The festival is held at Woodley Park in Encino, CA.
      Please see our website for directions and more
      information at http://www.worldfestevents.com

      Hope to see you all there!

      Jill Hahn