I will donate 2,500 to an animal charity if I win

  • Bonnie Monaghan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Dear Friend,
      I entered a photo I took in a contest. The photo is of cute little
      yellow lab pups I fosterred (I also fosterred their mom and siblings,
      they were going to be pts). If I win the grand prize of 5k I will
      donate half to an animal realted charity.

      Click on the link below to check out my photo on Animal
      Attraction.com`s ``Best Pet & Owner Photo Contest.`` and please vote
      for me

      http://www.animalattraction.com/PhotoContest.asp?PhotoID=3199

      The top 10 are chosen based on the number of votes the photo receives,
      and I think you can vote every day. Then the winner for the month is
      chosen based on the score.

      Please forward this on to your friends!
      Thanks for your support and for allowing this post!
      Bonnie