Re: [The REAL PETA] What happens when *YOU* EAT MEAT?

  • BEN MILLER
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Are not plants living things? You don't think they
      feel pain? Do you know any pills you take have animal
      byproducts in it? Do you use soap? Most soaps are made
      at least partically from animal products? Oil products
      are animal proucts. You use oil products all the time
      plastics, gas, & oil. Do you think these animals would
      be better or even alive in the wilds? Most domestic
      animals are so far from their orginal ancestors you
      would not recognise them. Noe of the origanal ones are
      around anymore so they would not be here. They are
      here because man took care of them for our benifit. It
      is easy to crtize others sitting in a warm apartment
      or house. Try living off the land and raising these
      animals or growing the food. You will find out most
      domestic animals have it soo much better of then
      living in the wild. They don't have to search for food
      and water. They have some extra protection from
      preditors or do you like them being torn apart and
      eaten alive. This is the hard facts of living in the
      wild. Preditors kill and they don't do it qucik. At
      least slaughter houses do it much quicked they don't
      chase them down and try to tear out there throats to
      kill them. go live out in the wild with no shelter and
      nothing but your wits to protect you. The reason you
      can sit there and critize others is because a frarmer
      or rancher is growing your food for you. And others
      pick or round up the food and send it to a process
      plants probably making less money then you do working
      10 to 12hours a day. The farmer or rancher are on duty
      24/7 working from daybreak to sunset and then sometime
      latein the night if something has to get done. There
      is no wait till tomorow. if you want a good thing to
      protest try protesting man agaist man. Protest us
      killing each other over religion differences. As one
      person say you can't critize untill you walk amile in
      another mans shoes.
      Ben
      Ca

      --- "[InfoNature.Org] - E-News"