Re: [The REAL PETA] PETA KILLS ANIMALS

  • Packer_Fan_USA@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      Greetings Liam :
      I respect you and the cause of betters the cause of trying to make
      animals lives better, but I differ from the approach that peta takes.
      Spading and nuetering is a very cruel thing to do to an animal. This
      balance ultars the chemical balance of there bodies . It causes severe
      mood swings ans cramping within the animal every few weeks . It also
      increases the risk of cancer for them. This is not a very humane thing
      to do to animals.
      My biggest disagreement with peta is that they say and demomstrate
      against the killing of animals , this is what they say in there website
      but they do not mention anything about the animals that they kill.
      Euthanzing an animal is killing it. By Peta saying on thing but doing
      another makes them out to be very hypocritical. Or are they trying to
      hide something ?
      Shalom:
      Ed Fisher

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So Ed, do you have the resources to
      house thousands even millions of aniamals a year, not to mention feed
      them, and nurture them? That takes milions of dollars. Pet
      overpopulation is a crisis that we face today, and the only way to help
      stop it is to spay and neuter, thats not killing htem, thats helping
      save a liter of puppys from being on the streets, sent to bad homes or
      going to a shelter that cannot adopt them out so they have t e be put
      down. If PETA ran a no kill shelter, not only would it cost it more
      money than it gets, animals would be very unhappy, no kill shelter
      animals often go crazy from confinment and live unhappy lives.
      So next time you go critesizing PETA, rember that they cannot possibly
      sustain the amout of animas they take in, and they would rather
      euthanize them then see the starve or get into fights on the street.
      Also, they are doing more than you do for animals by sitting at your
      computer bashing a charitable organisation.
      So think before you speak,
      Liam

      Shalom:
      Ed Fisher
      "May the road rise up to meet you....
      may the wind be always at your back...
      the sun shine warm upon your face....
      the rain fall soft upon your fields...
      and, until we meet again....
      may God hold you in the hollow of His hands." .....An Ancient Irish
      Blessing.