To nanookadenord@yahoo.com

  • vikkibalseirososa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      Some person with this e-mail address (nanookadenord@...) sent
      me this e-mail:
      "While your at it, please visit:

      http://www.petakillsanimals.com

      If you honestly think that PEtA does good for the animals, I suggest
      you think again. All PEtA wants is for the human/animal relationship
      to cease. They want all domestic animals to go extinct. Only a fool
      would support PEtA!"

      I try to reply to your message but your e-mail doesn't work anymore,
      so I'll answer through this group.

      I think you should check the information you are buying.

      As you may know, the source of the website you are talking about
      (www.petakillsanimals.com) is a group called the Center for Consumer
      Freedom
      (CCF). The CCF is a front group for companies and industries that
      profit from animal exploitation, such as Outback Steakhouse and
      Philip
      Morris (which performs nicotine experiments on animals), as well as
      logging
      and cattle-ranching interests. In addition to PETA, this group
      targets
      National Public Radio, the Centers for Disease Control and
      Prevention,
      Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and anyone who speaks out against the
      health dangers of smoking, drinking and eating meat. To learn more
      about
      the CCF, please see the following:

      http://www.ConsumerDeception.com

      http://www.CitizensForEthics.org/activities/campaign.phpview=3

      http://www.Prospect.org/web/page.wwsection=root&name=ViewWeb&articleId
      =8984

      http://www.PETA.org/mc/NewsItem.asp?id=6401

      Animal abusers are terrified by the progress that PETA is making, and
      they are trying every trick in the book to squelch our right to tell
      people the truth. It is a measure of our effectiveness that they are
      feeling so threatened by our achievements, and it only inspires us to
      work
      even harder for animals. We will always say what we think and
      vigorously
      defend animals and the defenders of animals.

      Sincerely,

      Virginia Balseiro
      (Vikki)