medical needs for orangutans

  • Michelle Desilets
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      I received a request this morning from Lone, the
      manager at the Nyaru Menteng Orangutan Reintroduction
      Project in Borneo, to try to get some vet supplies
      which are urgently needed.
      I wondered if you could help to see if you can get any
      of these supplies donated or supplied at low cost to
      us, as they are quite regularly needed.

      Please email me off list for the specific items
      needed.

      Hope you can help.
      Many thanks,
      Michelle

      Michelle Desilets
      Director
      BOS UK
      www.savetheorangutan.org.uk
      www.savetheorangutan.info
      "Primates Helping Primates"

      Please sign our petition to rescue over 100 smuggled orangutans in Thailand:
      http://www.thePetitionSite.com/takeaction/822035733

    • Michelle Desilets