Palm Oil Threatens Wildlife-Publication

  • Michelle Desilets
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      Dear Friends and Colleagues,

      It is not too late to pledge your support of the
      important publication BOS is putting together to
      address the issue of forest conversion to oil palm. We
      hope we can count on your support.

      The following organisations have demonstrated their
      unfailing support for saving orangutans by generously
      contributing to the cost of this publication.

      Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation (UK)
      www.savetheorangutan.org.uk

      Nature Alert (UK)
      www.naturealert.org

      Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation (Germany)
      www.bosf-deutschland.de

      Sumatran Orangutan Society (UK)
      www.orangutans-sos.org

      Sepilok Orangutan Appeal UK
      www.orangutan-appeal.org.uk

      The Center for Great Apes (USA)
      www.CenterForGreatApes.org

      Australian Orangutan Project (Australia)
      www.orangutan.org.au

      Many thanks,

      Michelle Desilets
      Director,
      Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation UK

      Michelle Desilets
      Director
      BOS UK
      www.savetheorangutan.org.uk
      www.savetheorangutan.info
      "Primates Helping Primates"

      Please sign our petition to rescue over 100 smuggled orangutans in Thailand:
      http://www.thePetitionSite.com/takeaction/822035733