Rainforests magazine highly recommended

  • Michelle Desilets
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2005
      The Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation highly
      recommends this outstanding publication:

      Welcome to “Rainforests”!

      The world’s first magazine (as far as we know!) of its
      kind, devoted to rainforests throughout the world.

      “Our objective is to help other organisations and
      individuals raise awareness of rainforests. We will
      publicise the wonderful work done by the many
      conservation groups and individuals throughout the
      world,”says Sean Whyte, Editor.

      Available now, Edition 1, features articles on
      Sumatran and Bornean orangutans, Sumatran elephants,
      the bird trade in Indonesia, primates in the Cameroon
      and lots more from around the world. 36-pages, full
      colour.

      Future editions will cover just about every subject
      related to rainforests.

      Individual copies are UK £3; Europe £6; Rest of the
      World £7
      Subscriptions (4 editions) £10 Rest of Europe £15
      RTW £20.
      Available online at http://www.naturealert.org

      Or by post: Nature Alert, PO Box 3830, Bath BA1 3WX
      England.
      Enquiries: sw@...

      “Rainforests” is published by Nature Alert Ltd. A
      non-profit company managed on a voluntary basis. The
      magazine is completely independent of any NGO
      organisation.

      Michelle Desilets
      Director
      BOS UK
      www.savetheorangutan.org.uk
      www.savetheorangutan.info
      "Primates Helping Primates"

      Please sign our petition to rescue over 100 smuggled orangutans in Thailand:
      http://www.thePetitionSite.com/takeaction/822035733

    • Michelle Desilets