Important Information

  • sqdvppkkn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
      I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. All the information is right here. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzQvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvcmNzcG1sdGF1NXF3NWFn take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
    • ajvlqobannii
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2005
        Act now on the lowest interest rates ever. Save hundreds of dollars a month. Refinancing your home loan will save you money. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzMvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvenJyZTNkcHp1 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
      • uqipspqepve
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2005
          Act now on the lowest interest rates ever. Lower your monthly payments. Refinancing your home loan will save you money. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzMvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvMnRmZDhu take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money