All the true about fur!

  • ANASTASIA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      please join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/furinfos/

      Millions of fur-bearing animals including endangered species
      are killed each year on fur farms by anal and vaginal
      electrocution and in the wild by drowning, trapping, or beating
      just for their furs.
      Like millions peoples arround the world we can't stand seiing animals
      being killed to satisfy vanity and fashion.
      Please, help us to denounce this awful industry and ban fur from
      fashion.
      Inside our site you will discover all the true about fur and the
      latest actions, find who poses for this campaign and who are the
      partners.
      You will also find letters petition ans news about our cause
      Models such as Juli Ordon, Agata Buzek or Helena Noguerra agreed to
      pose against fur. Because the " true fur " is everywhere! On
      gloves,coats, boots. Now, with hundred of associations we should make
      the fur turnover fall.
      Many peoples all over the world involved in animals causes have
      decided to say no to fur and want to unit their action and make
      a great campaing in way to educate peoples about furs. Join them and
      say no to fur!