Spanish petition - please sign

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2004
      PLEASE CROSSPOST. Thanks!
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Greyhound Action
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
      Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 8:33 AM
      Subject: Spanish petition - please sign

      We have received the message below from one of our supporters.
      Please sign this on-line petition, which is to have cruelty to animals included in the Spanish penal code.
      This is particularly relevant to greyhounds, as there is a great deal of suffering caused to them and to the galgos (Spanish greyhounds) in Spain.For more info on this, see the Spain section of our international website at http://ga.redblackandgreen.net/ispain.html Tony Peters, Greyhound Action
      www.greyhoundaction.co.uk

      Dear Friends,

      I have just read and signed the petition:

      Crueldad animal al c�digo penal/ Cruelty to animals to the penal code.

      http://www.thePetitionSite.com/takeaction/403169214

      Please help by signing this petition. It takes 30 seconds and will really help.