Vegan Glucosamine

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2004
      Rita Fazio <r.e.fazio@...> wrote:-----original message-----
      From: FeralPlace @ aol.com
      Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:54:28 EST

      I happened to find this while shopping for supplements. I know a few people who would like to try glucosamine for arthritis/joint-related problems, but haven't because it usually contains shellfish. This is a vegan version:

      http://www.differentdaisy.com/nexternalhtml/vegan-glucosamine.htm

      Rita Fazio,

      Korea Animal Protection Society (KAPS)
      International Aid for Korean Animals (IAKA)
      http://www.koreananimals.org/index.htm

      Don't turn your back upon their pain, because it's hard to see.They have no other place to turn, They've only you and me.