[The REAL PETA] Re: New here

  • nj_wlb2000
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2004
      Amen Nanook, but you know these PeTA people con't want to hear the
      truth, it goes against what PeTA tells them.

      --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, nanookadenord <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Again with your temper... you need to get that checked! I will say
      > what I want... when I want. I'm sorry that it doesn't agree with
      you,
      > but I don't care much what you think of me. I will continue to
      voice
      > my opinion about PETA and the lies that they spread.
      >

      > --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany" <ilovebritney@p...>
      > wrote:
      > > Well, in case you didn't notice, this is a PETA support group so
      we
      > don't want to hear your bullshit. If you don't have anything nice
      > say, keep your mouth shut!
      > > =Brittany=

      They
      > > bribe
      > > > them with things that they want. Typical PETA... they
      really
      > are
      > > > sad sad group of idiots!
      > > >
      > > > --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
      > > <ilovebritney@p...>

      > > doing "actions".
      > > > These can include anywhere from getting a vegan option
      added
      > > the
      > > > menu of your cafeteria. Or you can pass out brochures (they
      > send
      > > > you). Or saying no to dissecting at your school. In return,
      > they
      > > > reward you with points. And ANYTHING else you do to help
      > animals
      > > > (even stuff as simple as sending an email) With these
      points
      > you
      > > > can "buy" stuff like movies, stickers, clothes, bookbags,
      and
      > > school
      > > > supplies. Here is the link you should definately join its
      > TOTALLY
      > > > 100% FREE and it IS PETA. Not an alternative animal rights
      > group.
      > > Go
      > > > to peta2.org and click on "Street Team. You can take it
      from
      > > there!
      > > > Good Luck!

      Yahoo!
      > > Terms of
      > > > Service.

      > Terms of
      > > Service.

      of
      > Service.

    • nanookadenord
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2004
        I know, I know! I just keep hoping that they will one day come to
        their senses. They will one day see that groups like PETA lie to
        them, one day see that PETA is only in it for the money and nothing
        else. One day see that what PETA says on it's website isn't most of
        their real agenda. One day, One day...

        --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, nj_wlb2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Amen Nanook, but you know these PeTA people con't want to hear the
        > truth, it goes against what PeTA tells them.
        >
        > --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, nanookadenord <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Again with your temper... you need to get that checked! I will
        say
        > > what I want... when I want. I'm sorry that it doesn't agree with
        > you,
        > > but I don't care much what you think of me. I will continue to
        > voice
        > > my opinion about PETA and the lies that they spread.
        > >

        > > --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
        <ilovebritney@p...>
        > > wrote:
        > > > Well, in case you didn't notice, this is a PETA support group
        so
        > we
        > > don't want to hear your bullshit. If you don't have anything nice
        > > say, keep your mouth shut!
        > > > =Brittany=

        Terms