Sign the petition to Revise the current animal protection laws in Japan

  • Mark Hegge
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      please pass this on to any other animal rights groups.

      We could really use your support on this
      petition. We are seeking 25,000 signatures ask the Japanese government
      to revise
      the current animal protection laws in Japan. For more information see
      the petition site here
      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/287575604 We need international
      pressure on the Japanese government and this petition is the first step.

      I also have some info on an issue my wife and I are working on regarding
      animal abuse and neglect at a pet shop.
      http://www.vudeja.com/blog/cruelty.html

      Thanks for your time and if you have any questions please let me know.
      Also if you could point me towards any other Animal rights groups that
      may take an interest in this issue.
      ---
      mark hegge
      mark@...