Re: Hey guys!!!!

  • amy_dawn_101
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2003
      I have been a member of peta for a while now, but thinking of getting
      out of it. Reasons behind this are because of the dumb
      demonstrations that they do and I am begining to see that sportsmen
      are doing a better job, then peta people are, of conserving animals
      and the environment. I am an active member in church also Dan, and
      the bible does have more versus then the ones you mentioned. Also,
      thank you to people, like Dan, who are trying to get people to see
      the real facts. Like I have said. I am a member of peta, but after
      doing research of my own, im begining to see the brighter side.

      Amy D.
    • nj_wlb2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2003
        You know most people that hunt and fish also agree with many facets
        of what the AR side has to say in so much as factory farming, puppy
        mills and so on, but the main thing that we disagree on is the fact
        that the killing of an animal to eat is not wrong. The thing I object
        to and why I am anti animal rigts is they are so very worng on the
        issue of hunting, fishing and the wild.

        It is a fact that "hunting does not cause over population of deer".

        It is a fact that 90% of all conservation money comes directly from
        hunters, and not just for so called game animals.

        It is a fact the real hunters care more about the wild and animals
        the the AR side.

        It is a fact that hunters and hunting dollars buys and restores and
        improved habitat not for only hunters but non-hunters too.

        The AR side has only one goal, and that is an end to all animal use
        by man, regardless of what it is be it pets hunting valid medical
        research, hunting, fishing and so on, what they fail to realize is
        just what kind of damage such things would do to the wild. It has
        been proven over many years and in many studies that hunting is the
        only affective means of population control.