Trooper - Please, please help - VERY DESPERATE - WORST CASE OF ABUSE I HAVE EVER SEEN!

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2003
      From: Katie Walter
      Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 2:57 PM
      Subject: Trooper - Please, please help - VERY DESPERATE - WORST CASE OF ABUSE I HAVE EVER SEEN!

      PLEASE CROSSPOST VERY WIDELY!

      From: Rayofjoy @ aol.com (remove spaces) VERY, VERY URGENT!

      PLEASE HELP THIS GUY - ONE OF THE WORST CASES OF ABUSE- YOU CAN ALL HELP A LITTLE EVEN IF IT MEANS JUST FORWARDING THIS ON. THANKS, JOY RAY
      Just when we though we could take the day to unwind from the pressures of the
      day, this arrives. Poor little guy!

      THANKS, JOY RAY

      From: Patt Claghorn this terribly sad story just in, July 4th morning... :( PattChRiSSaY -SOAR RESCUE <SOARrescue @ msn.com> (remove spaces) wrote: From: "ChRiSSaY -SOAR RESCUE"

      ***PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST!***

      Warning photos below are graphic!

      This is TROOPER. He is in desperate need of some help!! This is a plea for
      help. On the morning of July 1st, one of my volunteer's co-workers found a
      puppy, a four month old male Black Labrador mix. The puppy was injured with
      burns. My volunteer called me and I said to bring the puppy over. I was not
      prepared for what I saw, I figured maybe little cigarette burns, WRONG, this dog was
      burned from his neck to the base of his tail. His skin was hanging of his body
      and BUBBLING. There was a stench of dead flesh and infection... It was some
      type of chemical burn (possibly battery acid). This poor little dog was in so
      MUCH PAIN. They brought him over in a box, and he would start screaming every
      time he barely moved. How could someone do this to this poor dog??? People are
      so cruel. As well as the burns some of his teeth were CUT IN HALF.... I was in
      shock when I saw him. He was rushed to the vet immediately where he under
      went surgery to remove the dead skin and to treat the infection along with an IV
      full of pain killers and fluids, and had a blood panel to hope the infection
      didn't reach his blood. His skin is very infected and his entire back is raw.
      He's in a lot of pain. He's currently at our vet and will stay there for AT
      LEAST two weeks. The bill for the first day was $389 every day thereafter the
      bill will be between $120 and $175 PER DAY. His bills will reach over $2000. This
      is a plea to ask if any one can help us to help this little boy now named
      Trooper. Our rescue does not have the funds to pay this type of bill and we are
      NOT going to give up on this guy. If not any help with funding we ask for your
      prayers for darling Trooper... he needs them... This poor little dog, he's
      such a Trooper though... (hence the name =)..) I go and see him at the hospital
      and stick my hand in his kennel and he stops crying as soon as I hold him or
      let him lay his head on my hand, really pulls at the heartstrings. This guy has
      a will to live and we're not going to give up on him... He's doing A LOT
      better now than he was when he first came in....

      ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE AND CAN BE MADE OUT TO:
      SOAR RESCUE
      SEND TO:
      P.O. Box 9233
      San Bernardino, Ca 92427
      Chrissay Sloan
      SOAR RESCUE
      909-887-0289

      THE VET HE IS BEING TREATED AT:
      General Dog and Cat Animal Hospital
      In San Bernardino, California
      909-888-9188

      *`*ChRiSSaY SLoaN*`*
      SOAR
      Shepherds and Others Animal Rescue
      http://www.SOAR.petfinder.org

      (The photos... three of him in his kennel at the vet, which under all the bandages IS COMPLETELY BURNED, as you can see on his leg, that's what his entire back looks like!... Poor guy, then the last shot is a picture of his face and how happy he looked even though he was in so much pain... all he wanted was for someone to love him...)

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Trooper1.jpg > ATTACHMENT part 3
      image/jpeg name=Trooper2.jpg > ATTACHMENT part 4 image/jpeg name=Trooper3.jpg >
      ATTACHMENT part 5 image/jpeg name=Trooper.jpg

      a.. Wee Bar None Ranch Pet Placement
      b.. Apple Valley, CA
      c.. pattclaghorn @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)