[The REAL PETA] Re: AUBURN CROW HUNTERS PHONE NUMBERS

  • nanookadenord
    Message 1 of 50 , Feb 2, 2003
      this is true, they don't see it as a liability to them and they state
      that in the terms of service. you are liable for everything you post
      and Yahoo can not be held liable. What do they care if you do
      something that is illegal it has no bearing on them.

      --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@y...>
      wrote:

      > They do, if it's an important issue DJ.
      > Colleen-Catwoman
      >
      > nanookadenord <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I did say that
      didn't I? As far as more important things, not sure
      > what those are. They don't do squat on these lists any more.
      >
      > --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > lol, nothing like bringing up the past there DJ. Turning me into
      > old yahoo didn't do squat, they have more important issues at hand
      > then people advertising phone numbers on here.
      > > Colleen-Catwoman
      > >
      > > nanookadenord <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:It is against the
      > law to call someone with the intent to annoy them,
      > > that is called harrassment. If you called me and all your buddies
      > > called me I would have the matter looked into by teh police for
      > > harassment. If someone doesn't want to hear from you and you
      better
      > > believe they don't want to hear from AR people and you call them
      > and
      > > your friends call that is harassment. If you searched for their
      > phone
      > > number using their names with the intent on calling them to give
      > them
      > > a piece of your mind and to post their number on the internet is
      > > harassment and a federal offense to do so. Don't believe me? Go
      > look
      > > it up or go ask your local authorities. I would report you to
      Yahoo
      > > like I did Colleen, but Yahoo doesn't care any more what happens
      in
      > > their groups so that is of no use. I hope that the people that
      you
      > > are calling will report you and your friends to the full extent
      of
      > > the law. I know I would!
      > > As far as going hunting and killing a prey animal and expecting
      not
      > > to be called, yes I do expect that. It is my god given right and
      > not
      > > illegal to hunt animals, so I expect not to have people like you
      > > calling me. Try and remember 2 things, if we weren't supposed to
      be
      > > hunting prey animals, we wouldn't have been given the know how to
      > do
      > > so and if things weren't meant to die so that they can be eaten,
      we
      > > would have no need to eat.
      > >
      > > --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, "steve150902000
      > > <steve150902000@y...>" <steve150902000@y...> wrote:
      > > > These people need to hear from us. It is not against the law
      > > call
      > > > someone and express your feelings, tell them what you think.
      You
      > > pro-
      > > > hunting guys think you can just go an kill stuff have hunting
      > > contest
      > > > and not expect to be called and told what people think, YEAH
      > RIGHT-
      > > >
      > > > -- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, nanookadenord
      <no_reply@y...>
      > the
      > it
      > > is
      > it
      > > is
      > had
      > there
      > > > of.

      > > <wildfawn1@y...>

      > > > people
      > they
      > > > have
      > > It's

      JUST
      > > > CALLED
      > > > KILLED

      > sudden
      > and
      > numbers,
      > > > but
      > > phone.

      > > Now,
      > dealing
      > newspaper.
      > > groups
      > > implore
      > > phone

      > > people
      > is
      > > > that
      > > these

      > involved
      > > > and
      > > > such

      > > > alert
      > the
      > > Club
      > > corws

      > SCOTT'S
      > > > KILLED

      > > > hearts,

      > > > with
      > > animals."

      > Service.
      > >

      > > "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our
      hearts,
      > and warmth to our souls."
      > >
      > > Colleen Klaum
      > >
      > > "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings
      with
      > men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
      > Immanuel Kant
      > >
      > > Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today:

      Service.

      > "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts,
      and warmth to our souls."

      > Colleen Klaum
      >
      > "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with
      men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
      Immanuel Kant

      > Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today:

    • nj_wlb2000
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 4, 2003
        You have your views and believe it or not I can respect it. If you
        really think that the reason someone hunts is "just for the fun of
        killing" then you do not know much about it anyway.

        You are entitled to your views, what makes others mad is your choice
        to force them on others. What I do on my land is my bissness not
        yours, you have no right to tell me I can/can not hunt. Besides the
        fact that hunters do pay for well over 80% of all stste concervation
        programs why should they not be allowed to use the state lands a few
        month of the year, these lands are for all not just hunters.