Simply Linda McCartney - Thank You

  • Lisa <lalalovely_lisa@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hello! I've just created a group in memory of the beautiful Linda
      McCartney and I would love to have YOU as my members. Linda worked as
      a pioneer for animal rights and vegetarian cooking, she was also an
      active member of PETA, therefore I would like the members to be more
      than just Beatles fans, I'd like this group to have people who fully
      appreciate what Linda did for animals and vegetarianism. I promise to
      make it a really worth while group that you will be proud to be a
      member of. So come in and join us now to show the world that you
      appreciate, love and miss Linda too.
      forward to seeing you there!
      Love always,
      Lisa