Lab Ratz

  • parrot004@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      Today while I was on my way to volunteer I heard something disturbing on the
      radio...

      Asian Scientists removed the head of a baby rat, then attached it to the leg
      of an adult rat to see how long the brain could sustain itself if it had
      blood flowing to it (from the adult rat's artery)...The baby rat head did not
      die, and they said on the radio that the scientists actually observed it
      puckering it's lips as if to suckle.

      All I could think was...It is 6:30 am, I am driving to freeze my ass off to
      volunteer...All to help the animals...Then you have these idiots who are
      incompassionate by choice...

      Missy