Re: [The REAL PETA] Re: dog stats

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      It's good to hear that Spike is recovering Missy :-)
      Colleen-Catwoman

      parrot004@... wrote:Hell Irene...We cannot get the Veterinary Medicine Association to pull the
      licence of a Vet who admittedly beats dogs in his care...What are the chances
      that they would pull her licence?

      I do agree with you however, she SHOULD know better. I keep trying to get my
      male kitty neutered...He keeps getting out of it. He always does something
      stupid right before his appointment. Right now he has to wait 6 weeks as he
      is recovering from Lymes Disease...At lease he is recovering.

      Missy

      > That's heartbreaking... and it would not go over big with my 5 cats!
      > I still don't understand why people don't spay and neuter... I work
      > with a woman who is a licenced rehabilitator in NYState(or claims to
      > be) and she won't get her dog fixed... and this is someone who is
      > supposed to KNOW BETTER. Are there any organizations that can take

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Colleen Klaum

      Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: