Re: [The REAL PETA] Re: dog stats

  • parrot004@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hell Irene...We cannot get the Veterinary Medicine Association to pull the
      licence of a Vet who admittedly beats dogs in his care...What are the chances
      that they would pull her licence?

      I do agree with you however, she SHOULD know better. I keep trying to get my
      male kitty neutered...He keeps getting out of it. He always does something
      stupid right before his appointment. Right now he has to wait 6 weeks as he
      is recovering from Lymes Disease...At lease he is recovering.

      Missy

      > That's heartbreaking... and it would not go over big with my 5 cats!
      > I still don't understand why people don't spay and neuter... I work
      > with a woman who is a licenced rehabilitator in NYState(or claims to
      > be) and she won't get her dog fixed... and this is someone who is
      > supposed to KNOW BETTER. Are there any organizations that can take

    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        It's good to hear that Spike is recovering Missy :-)
        Colleen-Catwoman

        parrot004@... wrote:Hell Irene...We cannot get the Veterinary Medicine Association to pull the
        licence of a Vet who admittedly beats dogs in his care...What are the chances
        that they would pull her licence?

        I do agree with you however, she SHOULD know better. I keep trying to get my
        male kitty neutered...He keeps getting out of it. He always does something
        stupid right before his appointment. Right now he has to wait 6 weeks as he
        is recovering from Lymes Disease...At lease he is recovering.

        Missy

        > That's heartbreaking... and it would not go over big with my 5 cats!
        > I still don't understand why people don't spay and neuter... I work
        > with a woman who is a licenced rehabilitator in NYState(or claims to
        > be) and she won't get her dog fixed... and this is someone who is
        > supposed to KNOW BETTER. Are there any organizations that can take

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Colleen Klaum

        Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: