AHWAN July 2007 issue

  • bimal_mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2007
      AHWAN July 2007 issue
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.
      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 77, July 2007 ISSUE, has been published and
      uplinked with the article "PRASTHANATRAYAM – THEIR IMPORTANCE IN
      SANATAN PHILOSOPHY.- Part 2."- If you visit the site, and have any
      observations to make, I shall be grateful. There are also interesting
      questions from readers dealing with "Levels in God
      realization/scriptures etc.", "Many aspects of Brahman", "Purpose
      behind the scriptures", "Evils in society". You can also browse the
      previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it
      with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty.
      (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.
      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as complements from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.