AHWAN May 2007 Issue

  • bimal_mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 75, May 2007 ISSUE, has been published and
      uplinked with the article "REFINEMENT OF ANTAHKARANA - THE
      EXPERIENCES OF THE YOGIS."- If you visit the site, and have any
      observations to make, I shall be grateful. There are also interesting
      questions from readers dealing with "Grief and Repentance", "Fighting
      frustration in life" "Punya karma", and "Facets of Maya". You can
      also browse the previous articles. Please share it with your friends
      and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty.
      (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as complements from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.