Tao Chia

  • mylhendir
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2000
      GLad to Join. ANybody know anything or want to chat about Tao Chia? I am also willing to talk about the differences between Tao Chia and Tao Chiao. Bye.
    • sovnarkom2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2001
        hi everyone,<br> ive been reading alot of
        introductions to Indian philosophy at the moment and i was
        wondering what you thought about whether Buddhism should be
        seen as areligion or a philosophy. From what ive read
        Mahayana seems fairly religious whereas Theravada seems
        more like a practical philosophy but im sure thats way
        too simplistic so what do you say?<br><br> paul