check it out

  • foreshay_444
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 5, 2000
      if you like fire, you have to see the fire on my home page, it's a bad ass page. check it out: <a href=http://www.geocities.com/Foreshay_444/homepage.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/Foreshay_444/homepage.html</a>
    • foreshay_444
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 10, 2000
        can anyone teach me some cool shit. like a cool
        way to burn something. does anyone have a unique way
        of burning shit. if you do, share it with everyone.
        My way of burning things is to mix a bunch of
        chemicals togeather, get a bunch of paper, text books, and
        cloths, put them all in a locker, and have a huge fire.
      • pinksparkfireworks
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 9, 2001
          Hello all,Pyro clubs are totally cool!I am also
          here to advertise my fanclub for fireworks,it
          will<br>hopefully be an active one.I am hoping on occasion<br>to
          get pics from pages and websites to add to my
          the best ones,I have some links and a bunch of
          pics,feel free to join and check it
          out.<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pinksparksfireworksfantasy target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pinksparksfireworksfantasy</a> PS.I saw someone in here use a dirty word.FYI,bad
          language is not allowed,not even vulgar words are
          allowed,just so you know,thanks,<br>and enjoy my fireworks
          paradise!PSFW!!!
        • mista_grim_da_pyro
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 17, 2001
            hey guys im looking for the recipe for magnessium nitrate i was hoping some on could help me out if you have any info it would be great thanks<br><br>Grim
          • pyro4117
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 17, 2002
              well, for professional fireworks displays, when hand lighting, we use road flares...much better than a match or a lighter...you haven't lived till you light a 6" shell with a flare...<br><br>:-)
            • pyro4117
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 17, 2002
                I posted a couple of pictures showing lighting the fuse on a 2" shell with a road flare, plus the shell firing...<br><br>I don't think I could go back to matches....
              • cheebychabba
                Message 7 of 15 , May 21, 2002
                  --- In thepyrosplayground@y..., mista_grim_da_pyro wrote:
                  > hey guys im looking for the recipe for magnessium nitrate i was
                  hoping some on could help me out if you have any info it would be
                  great thanks<br><br>Grim

                  if you go to totse.com they have all sorts of shit like that and it
                  all has worked so far for me.