build a position in EGLY while price is low

  • skye-ollmann754@methanegas.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      Vol. IV, Issue II <br><br>

      Here is a pick you can't afford to miss. Ever-Glory
      International is putting together an extremely impressive
      year. We expect this to be capped of with a finalized
      acquisition, a new factory, and a record earnings report.
      We believe that now is the time to accumulate.

      Company: Ever-Glory International Group Inc. <br><br>

      Symb0l: EGLY <br>
      Current Price: 1.06<br>
      Target Price: 3.50 <br>

      About the Company:<br><br>

      2005 gross Profits: 2,101,396 +19.43%<br><br>

      Revenues for the quarter ended March 31, 2006: 5,229,520
      up 272% from the same quarter last year<br><br>

      New Factory to be completed by late 2006. This will more
      than double current production.<br><br>

      4/20 Order signed with Ambercrombie and Fitch for 500,000<br><br>

      6/1 Order signed with Eddie Bauer for 800,000<br><br>

      7/10 Order signed with OTTO for 1,000,000,000<br><br>

      Successful acquisition news expected this month.<br><br>

      Get in on this one before it explodes. We are expecting
      solid short-term gains with huge gains expected as we head
      later into the year.

      bob