hey

  • mista_grim_da_pyro
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 5 7:19 PM
    • ace5xf5000
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 13, 2000
        i`m new BUT I AM A PYRO i`ll get everyone posted on tips and stuff
      • ace5xf5000
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 13, 2000
          hey everyone heres a tip<br><br>BUY ALOT OF CHEAP
          FIREWORK STUFF BLAH BLAH BLAH<br>TAKE OUT ALL OF THE
          POWDER STUFF AND PUT IT IN A CONTAINER<br>THE STICK A
          tip<br><br>USE DIRT INSTEAD OF WATER TO PUT OUT BIG FIRES MAKES
          LESS SMOKE
        • ace5xf5000
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 13, 2000
            wait WHY IZ EVERYONE HAVE THE NAME aCe?
          • Maelaeska
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 26, 2000
              i think most true pyro freaks will agree with me
              that matches just rule. for your quick lighting needs
              like wicks to fireworks etc a lighter is suitable. but
              for pure enjoyment nothing beats the smell feel and
              overall light of a good old fashioned match.
            • wolves_of_chaos
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 29, 2000
                I don't know I'm inclined to disagree, there's
                something about the feeling of ultimate power I get from a
                lighter, plus they're far more convientent and an awesome
                looking lighter can also sate my artistic side.
              • foreshay_444
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 5, 2000
                  if you like fire, you have to see the fire on my home page, it's a bad ass page. check it out: <a href=http://www.geocities.com/Foreshay_444/homepage.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/Foreshay_444/homepage.html</a>
                • foreshay_444
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 10, 2000
                    can anyone teach me some cool shit. like a cool
                    way to burn something. does anyone have a unique way
                    of burning shit. if you do, share it with everyone.
                    My way of burning things is to mix a bunch of
                    chemicals togeather, get a bunch of paper, text books, and
                    cloths, put them all in a locker, and have a huge fire.
                  • pinksparkfireworks
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 9, 2001
                      Hello all,Pyro clubs are totally cool!I am also
                      here to advertise my fanclub for fireworks,it
                      will<br>hopefully be an active one.I am hoping on occasion<br>to
                      get pics from pages and websites to add to my
                      the best ones,I have some links and a bunch of
                      pics,feel free to join and check it
                      out.<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pinksparksfireworksfantasy target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pinksparksfireworksfantasy</a> PS.I saw someone in here use a dirty word.FYI,bad
                      language is not allowed,not even vulgar words are
                      allowed,just so you know,thanks,<br>and enjoy my fireworks
                      paradise!PSFW!!!
                    • mista_grim_da_pyro
                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 17 5:49 PM
                        hey guys im looking for the recipe for magnessium nitrate i was hoping some on could help me out if you have any info it would be great thanks<br><br>Grim
                      • pyro4117
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 17, 2002
                          well, for professional fireworks displays, when hand lighting, we use road flares...much better than a match or a lighter...you haven't lived till you light a 6" shell with a flare...<br><br>:-)
                        • pyro4117
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 17, 2002
                            I posted a couple of pictures showing lighting the fuse on a 2" shell with a road flare, plus the shell firing...<br><br>I don't think I could go back to matches....
                          • cheebychabba
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 21, 2002
                              --- In thepyrosplayground@y..., mista_grim_da_pyro wrote:
                              > hey guys im looking for the recipe for magnessium nitrate i was
                              hoping some on could help me out if you have any info it would be
                              great thanks<br><br>Grim

                              if you go to totse.com they have all sorts of shit like that and it
                              all has worked so far for me.