- View Sourcehey everyone heres a tip<br><br>BUY ALOT OF CHEAP
FIREWORK STUFF BLAH BLAH BLAH<br>TAKE OUT ALL OF THE
POWDER STUFF AND PUT IT IN A CONTAINER<br>THE STICK A
FUSE AND BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!<br><br><br>next
tip<br><br>USE DIRT INSTEAD OF WATER TO PUT OUT BIG FIRES MAKES
- View Sourcei think most true pyro freaks will agree with me
that matches just rule. for your quick lighting needs
like wicks to fireworks etc a lighter is suitable. but
for pure enjoyment nothing beats the smell feel and
overall light of a good old fashioned match.
- View SourceI don't know I'm inclined to disagree, there's
something about the feeling of ultimate power I get from a
lighter, plus they're far more convientent and an awesome
looking lighter can also sate my artistic side.
- View Sourceif you like fire, you have to see the fire on my home page, it's a bad ass page. check it out: <a href=http://www.geocities.com/Foreshay_444/homepage.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/Foreshay_444/homepage.html</a>
- View Sourcecan anyone teach me some cool shit. like a cool
way to burn something. does anyone have a unique way
of burning shit. if you do, share it with everyone.
My way of burning things is to mix a bunch of
chemicals togeather, get a bunch of paper, text books, and
cloths, put them all in a locker, and have a huge fire.
- View SourceHello all,Pyro clubs are totally cool!I am also
here to advertise my fanclub for fireworks,it
will<br>hopefully be an active one.I am hoping on occasion<br>to
get pics from pages and websites to add to my
<br>collection,and in the links I hope to do the same,<br>collect
the best ones,I have some links and a bunch of
pics,feel free to join and check it
out.<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pinksparksfireworksfantasy target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pinksparksfireworksfantasy</a> PS.I saw someone in here use a dirty word.FYI,bad
language is not allowed,not even vulgar words are
allowed,just so you know,thanks,<br>and enjoy my fireworks
- View Sourcehey guys im looking for the recipe for magnessium nitrate i was hoping some on could help me out if you have any info it would be great thanks<br><br>Grim
- View Sourcewell, for professional fireworks displays, when hand lighting, we use road flares...much better than a match or a lighter...you haven't lived till you light a 6" shell with a flare...<br><br>:-)
- View SourceI posted a couple of pictures showing lighting the fuse on a 2" shell with a road flare, plus the shell firing...<br><br>I don't think I could go back to matches....
- View Source--- In thepyrosplayground@y..., mista_grim_da_pyro wrote:
> hey guys im looking for the recipe for magnessium nitrate i washoping some on could help me out if you have any info it would be
if you go to totse.com they have all sorts of shit like that and it
all has worked so far for me.