Re: matches vs. lighters

  • pyro4117
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 17, 2002
      well, for professional fireworks displays, when hand lighting, we use road flares...much better than a match or a lighter...you haven't lived till you light a 6" shell with a flare...<br><br>:-)
    • pyro4117
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 17, 2002
        I posted a couple of pictures showing lighting the fuse on a 2" shell with a road flare, plus the shell firing...<br><br>I don't think I could go back to matches....
      • cheebychabba
        Message 3 of 15 , May 21, 2002
          --- In thepyrosplayground@y..., mista_grim_da_pyro wrote:
          > hey guys im looking for the recipe for magnessium nitrate i was
          hoping some on could help me out if you have any info it would be
          great thanks<br><br>Grim

          if you go to totse.com they have all sorts of shit like that and it
          all has worked so far for me.