the pyro's playground

  • pyroace_001
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 15, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for the pyro's playground community.
    • pyroace_001
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 15, 1999
        those who come to this club can share knoledge of fireworks around the club please send info<br>from the pyrooo
      • mista_grim_da_pyro
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 5 7:19 PM
        • ace5xf5000
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 13, 2000
            i`m new BUT I AM A PYRO i`ll get everyone posted on tips and stuff
          • ace5xf5000
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 13, 2000
              hey everyone heres a tip<br><br>BUY ALOT OF CHEAP
              FIREWORK STUFF BLAH BLAH BLAH<br>TAKE OUT ALL OF THE
              POWDER STUFF AND PUT IT IN A CONTAINER<br>THE STICK A
              tip<br><br>USE DIRT INSTEAD OF WATER TO PUT OUT BIG FIRES MAKES
              LESS SMOKE
            • ace5xf5000
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 13, 2000
                wait WHY IZ EVERYONE HAVE THE NAME aCe?
              • Maelaeska
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 26, 2000
                  i think most true pyro freaks will agree with me
                  that matches just rule. for your quick lighting needs
                  like wicks to fireworks etc a lighter is suitable. but
                  for pure enjoyment nothing beats the smell feel and
                  overall light of a good old fashioned match.
                • wolves_of_chaos
                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 29, 2000
                    I don't know I'm inclined to disagree, there's
                    something about the feeling of ultimate power I get from a
                    lighter, plus they're far more convientent and an awesome
                    looking lighter can also sate my artistic side.
                  • foreshay_444
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 5, 2000
                      if you like fire, you have to see the fire on my home page, it's a bad ass page. check it out: <a href=http://www.geocities.com/Foreshay_444/homepage.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/Foreshay_444/homepage.html</a>
                    • foreshay_444
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 10, 2000
                        can anyone teach me some cool shit. like a cool
                        way to burn something. does anyone have a unique way
                        of burning shit. if you do, share it with everyone.
                        My way of burning things is to mix a bunch of
                        chemicals togeather, get a bunch of paper, text books, and
                        cloths, put them all in a locker, and have a huge fire.
                      • pinksparkfireworks
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 9, 2001
                          Hello all,Pyro clubs are totally cool!I am also
                          here to advertise my fanclub for fireworks,it
                          will<br>hopefully be an active one.I am hoping on occasion<br>to
                          get pics from pages and websites to add to my
                          the best ones,I have some links and a bunch of
                          pics,feel free to join and check it
                          out.<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pinksparksfireworksfantasy target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pinksparksfireworksfantasy</a> PS.I saw someone in here use a dirty word.FYI,bad
                          language is not allowed,not even vulgar words are
                          allowed,just so you know,thanks,<br>and enjoy my fireworks
                          paradise!PSFW!!!
                        • mista_grim_da_pyro
                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 17 5:49 PM
                            hey guys im looking for the recipe for magnessium nitrate i was hoping some on could help me out if you have any info it would be great thanks<br><br>Grim
                          • pyro4117
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 17, 2002
                              well, for professional fireworks displays, when hand lighting, we use road flares...much better than a match or a lighter...you haven't lived till you light a 6" shell with a flare...<br><br>:-)
                            • pyro4117
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jan 17, 2002
                                I posted a couple of pictures showing lighting the fuse on a 2" shell with a road flare, plus the shell firing...<br><br>I don't think I could go back to matches....
                              • cheebychabba
                                Message 15 of 15 , May 21, 2002
                                  --- In thepyrosplayground@y..., mista_grim_da_pyro wrote:
                                  > hey guys im looking for the recipe for magnessium nitrate i was
                                  hoping some on could help me out if you have any info it would be
                                  great thanks<br><br>Grim

                                  if you go to totse.com they have all sorts of shit like that and it
                                  all has worked so far for me.