- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Welcome to ThePortola@yahoogroups.com. Please let your neighbors know about this listserv so that they too may keep abreast of the many happenings in our community.
This email group exists in order to facilitate inclusive, broad, and timely communications between Portola residents (homeowners and tenants), community leaders, local merchants, and other relevant organizations on almost all topics.
Useful and welcome postings include:
Limited frequency and caution is requested for posts that announce business endeavors, "deals," and similar. No postings should be made that include advertising, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
At present, this is a self regulating group where all members agree to respect the time and privacy of every other member. Postings remain unmoderated; however, the typical listserv guidelines do exist:
- Please sign your name and make it clear who is talking/writing
- Include a detailed Subject: line for each message post
- Always reference the source of any information copied from other lists, publications, etc
- Keep the text trimmed (when replying or forwarding) in order that posts remain coherent, focussed, and relevant. Use appropriate quoting
- Please feel the freedom to state your opinion but please do so in an objective manner and allow others the same freedoms of expression. Avoid personal attacks and ethnically derogatory remarks; do not advocate violence or illegal activity of any sort.
Thank you kindly,
- San Francisco
- Jun 21, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.