Our Amazing Wedding Day with Peter Edwards Photography

  • Peter Edward
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 6:13 AM

      Peter and Tegwyn have made our day truly special. The album was so great and simply amazing. They are gifted with such skills and the pictures tells how much passionate they are as our wedding photographer Perth. Our pictures tell a very romantic, humorous and happy wedding day. It is truly our special day. We will definitely recommend Peter Edwards Photography as the best wedding photographers Perth to our friends. Call them at (08)9316-2465 or log on to http://www.peteredwardsphoto.com.au/