Friendly and Professional Margaret River Wedding Photographer

  • peteredwars
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011

      I really love working with Peter and Tegwyn. Honestly, they are the most accommodating, friendly and professional Margaret River wedding photographer I have ever known. They did not only make sure that I have great wedding photos, they also coordinated with my MC on what time the dance starts or what is in the programme. And as a result, I got a variety of wedding photos from wonderful candid moments, elegant stylish shots and traditional family portraits. So if you need professional wedding photographer Perth to assist you in your big day, call (08) 9316 2465 or see their masterpieces at http://www.peteredwardsphoto.com.au/