!!(4 Insider Tips For Those Wanting To Make Money By Selling Their Digital Photo

  • photoline100
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010

      !!(4 Insider Tips For Those Wanting To Make Money By Selling Their Digital Photos)!!

      The massive growth of the Internet and the corresponding growth in Internet related commerce has created an enormous market for digital images. This in turn has created an opportunity for photographers other than those who are already professional to really cash in by selling their digital photos online.

      Of course there is more to being a digital photographer than just pointing and shooting. And to be a really successful commercial photographer, your focus will need to shift at some stage from the technical aspects of photography to its commercial aspects. In my experience successful commercial photography is 30% photography and 70% marketing.

      The following are some tips garnered through my years of experience that I would pass onto any aspiring commercial photographerÂ…for the details:

      http://photoline100.blogspot.com

      Best regards,

      Yasser Sleem