Love the logo!

  • Nakia Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      So when do we get T-shirts and hats made?!
      Haven't checked out the pictures in a while but they look great!
    • Fortunephotog@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        Thanks!

        Good idea on the tee-shirts and hats.  Haven't really looked into that yet, though.

        I have a CafePress site, but I'm having some problems with it.  Any suggestions on other places?

        Fortune