374Share Your Love Story through Your Wedding Photos

  • Peter Edward
    Jun 21, 2011

      I want to express my deepest gratitude to Peter and Tegwyn who created the most wonderful wedding album I could ever find in the whole of WA. They are truly a professional Margaret River Wedding Photographer who created us with high quality wedding photos that not only captures the emotions of the people that matters with us the most but also tells our love story through our candid and amazing wedding images. Thank you very much, your wedding photography Perth is truly splendid. If you are still looking for the right wedding photographer Perth, call Peter and Tegwyn at 08-9316-2465 or log on to http://www.peteredwardsphoto.com.au/