Petulant LDWS Challenge: The Final Results!

  • clairvoyantwitch12
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2011
      Good evening, everyone. This post signals the end of TPP's first ever drabble challenge. Please extend a huge round of applause to all our participants for their contributions to this weeks long challenge! You all did a fabulous job! And many thanks to our readers for your reviews and votes!

      And now, without further ado, here are the final results:

      The Most Favorite drabble this week as determined by the voters is...

      Aurette with Tappitytaptap!

      And that means Aurette is the Last Drabble Writer Standing!

      In second place this week and overall is lady_rhian with The Sounds That Fill.

      The staff at TPP wish to thank the writers, readers and reviewers for their enthusiastic participation.  See you in the next challenge.