The Petulant Poetess Community - Petulant LDWS Challenge: Week Four Results!

  • clairvoyantwitch12
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2011

      Hello, everyone. This post signals the end of the fourth week of the challenge. A big round of applause to all our participants for their contributions to this challenge! You all did a great job! Many thanks to our readers for your reviews and votes!

      And now, without further ado, here are the results:

      The Most Favorite drabble this week as determined by the voters is...

      The Tadger Tax by Sunny33.

      Sadly, we have come to the most difficult part of the process – the eliminations. All of the drabbles were so good this week, and the voting was quite close. We are going to miss...

      Hechicera, LivingTheDream, nagandsev, Owlbait, and Rose of the West.

      From this point forward, there will be just one elimination per week until we crown The Last Drabble Writer Standing!

      The next prompt will be posted shortly.