Re: Issues with OWL

  • Anjelica
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2011
      hi! I was trying to look for Wicked Fun and I can't find it in TPP or even in google search. Sadly, I can't find any copy from the internet and it's been a long time since I've last read the fanfic.

      I hope you could spare a copy. It's been my all-time favorite fan fiction. No kidding. It was written very well that it convinced me to make Snape and Molly my OTP no matter what other people think of it.

      rubyanjel