TPP's featured stories and art for October

  • Apisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2010
      The Petulant Poetess would like to point you to this month's featured stories, essays and art.
      Maybe you would consider taking a peek at our selection, and if you like it, leave the authors and artist a note to let them know what you think about their work.

      So, Lumos this month's selection:

      The Princess of Gryffindor by Aurette
      Category: Potions Under Duress
      Warnings: **DH SPOILERS**, Abuse/Rape, Character Death, Out of Character

      Underpinnings by tonksinger
      Category: Potions Under Duress, SSHG_Exchange

      Once Upon A Time by Anastadne
      Category: Potions Under Duress, SSHG_Exchange
      Warnings: Violence

      Whom the Gods Annoy by richardgloucester
      Category: Potions Under Duress, SSHG_Exchange
      Summary: Ron, Harry and Hermione discover the consequences of their inaction with regard to saving the life of one Chosen by the gods – or in this case, goddess. And it all becomes vastly more complicated when the school hires workmen to fix the battle damage at Hogwarts. This was my submission for the SSHG summer 2010 Exchange, written to a prompt by Tribunicianveto. My wonderful Beta was Subversa.

      Killing Time by Lariope
      Category: Potions Under Duress, SSHG_Exchange
      Warnings: Explicit Sexual Content

      A Snapey Fairy Tale by Droxy
      Category: Art