Re: [yahoo: thepetulantpoetess] Beta/SPaG Workshop

  • Toni Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2010
      I went to the site, responded to the poll and waited. I can't seem to find any information on when the beta workshop will actually occur. Could you help me out with this please?

      Thanks so much.
      Toni

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2010
        Hi there,

        this is where it's taking place: http://www.chatzy.com/778407020038

        Nobody is here yet, so you haven't missed anything.
        karelia

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2010
          Now. In the TPP chatroom. http://www.chatzy.com/778407020038
          karelia