Theosophy News Published by Theo
The most important aim of the theosophical philosophy is to relieve humanity from every kind of suffering, physical, psychic, moral and spiritual. Itensiar
VOS-11The dew-drop falling into the bosom of the Lotus, when first beam of the sun touches it, it becomes a pearl. But when the pearl drops down intoensiar
Theosophists, and theosophists, agree with at least three principles. These are often referred to as "The three declared Objects" of theosophical societies. They are:
1) To form a nucleus of the Universal Brotherhood of Humanity, without distinction of race, creed, gender, caste or colour.
2) To encourage the study of Comparative Religion, Philosophy and Science.
3) To investigate unexplained laws of Nature and the powers latent in man.
Note: The term "Brotherhood of Humanity" is defined to include both male and female, especially when used by Madame Blavatsky in this context.
===== ==== ===== ====== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
Theos-Talk is a service provided to the theosophical community by The Theosophy Network International Inc., a tax exempt 501(c)3 non profit corporation. (www.Theosophy.net)
- Sep 15, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.