March 4, 2015 *Prof C.A. Shinde, *Secretary, OMHS Committee *T.S. Jambunathan*, Olcott Education Society Treasurer *Lakshmi Suryanarayanan, *Director OMHSramadoss226
Indian State of Maharashtra has banned beef. 5yrs jail and Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale. Read full story at:ramadoss226
The third issue of FOTA Newsletter is downloadable from the link below. Some of the contents of this issue are: • Thorns and Roses: Approaching Difficultramadoss226
Theosophists, and theosophists, agree with at least three principles. These are often referred to as "The three declared Objects" of theosophical societies. They are:
1) To form a nucleus of the Universal Brotherhood of Humanity, without distinction of race, creed, gender, caste or colour.
2) To encourage the study of Comparative Religion, Philosophy and Science.
3) To investigate unexplained laws of Nature and the powers latent in man.
Note: The term "Brotherhood of Humanity" is defined to include both male and female, especially when used by Madame Blavatsky in this context.
===== ==== ===== ====== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
Theos-Talk is a service provided to the theosophical community by The Theosophy Network International Inc., a tax exempt 501(c)3 non profit corporation. (www.Theosophy.net)
- Sep 15, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.