an adage says: Animals, dogs in particular, are more Faithful than Man. Human kingdomimbibes many attributes of the Animal and subordinate kingdoms.From:ensiar
What Madame Blavatsky , in the text The Key to The Theosophy, about on what depends the future of the TS must be remembered here. Vital points are:ensiar
Theosophy is an integrated and holistic system, explaining the ins and outs of the universes, its course of emanation and evolution in the bosom ofensiar
Theosophists, and theosophists, agree with at least three principles. These are often referred to as "The three declared Objects" of theosophical societies. They are:
1) To form a nucleus of the Universal Brotherhood of Humanity, without distinction of race, creed, gender, caste or colour.
2) To encourage the study of Comparative Religion, Philosophy and Science.
3) To investigate unexplained laws of Nature and the powers latent in man.
Note: The term "Brotherhood of Humanity" is defined to include both male and female, especially when used by Madame Blavatsky in this context.
===== ==== ===== ====== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
Theos-Talk is a service provided to the theosophical community by The Theosophy Network International Inc., a tax exempt 501(c)3 non profit corporation. (www.Theosophy.net)
- Sep 15, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.