Here is a new posting from U.K. http://www.ineffective-adyar-president.theosophynews.co.uk When Adyar is facing serious problems that needs on-hands attention,ramadoss226
Good to understand something is happening... Any experienced lawyer or authorities who can guide Theosophical Society is based on standard authentic human
I heard that the Executive Committee has an excellent experienced lawyer for whom the investigation would be child's play. So all the players can sleep atramadoss226
Theosophists, and theosophists, agree with at least three principles. These are often referred to as "The three declared Objects" of theosophical societies. They are:
1) To form a nucleus of the Universal Brotherhood of Humanity, without distinction of race, creed, gender, caste or colour.
2) To encourage the study of Comparative Religion, Philosophy and Science.
3) To investigate unexplained laws of Nature and the powers latent in man.
Note: The term "Brotherhood of Humanity" is defined to include both male and female, especially when used by Madame Blavatsky in this context.
===== ==== ===== ====== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
Theos-Talk is a service provided to the theosophical community by The Theosophy Network International Inc., a tax exempt 501(c)3 non profit corporation. (www.Theosophy.net)
- Sep 15, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.