Re: Theos-World Re:Leadbeater & Krishnamurti - corrected

  • ramadoss@gbronline.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      There are a wide range of opinions about Leadbeater's clairvoyance.
      However, Discovery of Krishnamurti and how his (K's) philosophy has
      affected many is factual. All one needs to do is to visit a
      large bookstore and see his (K's) publication on the shelf outnumber
      theosophical to 10 to 1.

      Krishnamurti, when he was seen in the Adyar Beach was scrawny and dull
      witted with no indication of any capability showing his future potential as
      a philosopher and speaker. He was a dull student when young and he never
      passed a single examination in his life.

      In his famous speech of "Truth is a Pathless Land", Krishnamurti laid out
      his reasons why he severed connection with all organizations including
      Theosophical Society. Krishnamurti stood by his statement until he died. It
      anyone has not seen it, I would be glad to post it here.

      Also Krishnamurti never married.

      I would be glad to see any sources which throw additional light on the
      issues relating to Krishnamurti.

      mkr