Re: Recent humor

  • micforster
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Big George W. is on the prowl again, aka Kenya (an up and coming
      cricket side and also a convoluted explanation for the bombing:
      Kenya play cricket - cricket is an English imperialist/colonialist
      sport - England is an ally of the US - the US is an ally of Israel -
      Israelis [as well as Kenyans] were bombed in Kenya!!!!!)

      Beaut post though Larry! You're a humdigger of a bloke....That
      could've knocked the block off a dead dingo's donger!!! I'll have a
      tinnie on that one while also enjoying the Poms getting smashed at
      the waca....great stuff!!

      --- In theos-talk@y..., Larry F Kolts <llkingston2@j...> wrote:
      > Are we also capable of laughing at ourselves?
      >
      > HPB: The Masters report that the chicken crossed the road
      >
      > Bri: This is clearly yet another TRICK TO FOOL THE PUBLIC !
      Science has
      > proven beyond a doubt that chickens are not capable of crossing
      the road.

      > Daniel: I cite below three affidavits of persons known to have
      witnessed
      > a chicken crossing the road.
      >
      > Bri: Person A is a known liar. Person B is deluded and person C has
      > countless times been reported in another country when he
      supposedly was
      > witnessing this act.
      >
      > Dallas: Below are 73 refeerences from the SD on chickens,
      feathers, beaks
      > and roads. In case that isn't enough I also cite 10 pages on
      Karma, 14 on
      > Reincarnation, 8 on Universal Brotherhood and another 20 on the
      Seven